.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield bc2

4 posters

Go down

Battlefield bc2 Empty Battlefield bc2

Post  ShadyAK Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 am

How good and entertaining is this game ? Would you recommend it? Im currently stuck playing quake1 missionpack and alice in wonderland (twisted take on lewis carol from 2000 so 10 years before the johnny "i wish i was hunter s thompson" depp tried it)

anyway just wanted to research a newer game with the only question remaining being "how good does it run on a pc that struggles with borderlands? Looking forward to replies
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

Battlefield bc2 Empty Re: Battlefield bc2

Post  ShadyAK Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 am

Actually most important question would be... DOES IT HAVE CO-OP??
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  kg Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 am

quakelive has co-op
kg
kg

[+]s : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Trance Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 am

no co-op.

And yes you kind of need a powerful system to run it properly. If you want to give it a try download the cracked version and see how it goes before buying it. That's what I did.
Trance
Trance

[+]s : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Yas Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm

game has multiplayer that is deeper than your avg warfare games. it really makes you feel like a team instead of a randomly mashed together bunch of players just doing whatever the heck they want.

if you really like co-op in first person shooters, it's actually the only thing i liked in mw2 which was spec ops (the campaign was snore fest, and multiplayer i dont have the time to get into and seems unbalanced)

but for the ultimate experience... left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2
the few times that i've played the games in l4d2, awesome experience playing 4 player co-op screaming down mics in xbox live.
this one time i got split from the group running for an objective, i got taken out by the zombies which were clawing away at me... it felt like my gun did nothing, i was overwhelmed. some 14 yr old kid came running with a machete and decap'd and dismembered so many zombies, then went on to revive me, i was left in shock n awe just managing to stutter the words "thanks dude, i owe you one". then the most uplifting words for that moment were uttered... he said "don't worry 'bout it, stick with me, i'll get us thru this" and that's what he did.
epic.
Yas
Yas

[+]s : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down