.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR

3 posters

Go down

BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR Empty BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR

Post  BenTCR Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

yo guys, just thought id drop one of these in here as suggested, let you know a bit more about me Smile

Name: Ben
Ingame Name: BenTCR
Male/Female: Male
Country of Origin: England
Favorite Weapon: RL/LG/RG (the only weapons i have binded)
What Gametype(s) you play in QL: CTF
Tier and servers played in: sv_skillRating 90 <<< CTF only
Average hours played per day: 2-6+ hours per day if possible but because of commitments sometimes a day or 2 is missed Smile
What Games you have played: not a massive pc gamer especially in the fps genre but project IGI and ql are prob the main ones lol embarressing or what haha
What Clans Have You Been In: GSi and z1s
Why do you want to join/ Your Introductory selling point: all my old clanmates have either quit or gone to other clans so i have been looking for some solution, it was either recruit mplayers to z1s, go solo or find some other clan where i can fit in Smile as i already know zoot from z1s, he suggested i might wanna try aNk which i hastely agreed to! gd times too, you guys are some kool kats Very Happy

anyways as stated above i am a ctf player and always will be so maybe some of you guys may jump in with me sometime (zoot is a ctf whore anyways). i may be open to some other gametypes but i need serious mentoring as i have no clue about the kind of team play needed etc.

thanks for reading!

Ben

BenTCR

[+]s : 0

Back to top Go down

BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR Empty Re: BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR

Post  ZoOt Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 am

<3

ZoOt

[+]s : 0

Back to top Go down

BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR Empty Re: BenTCR aka Chr0m3BaR