.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there, a new player here

2 posters

Go down

Hi there, a new player here Empty Hi there, a new player here

Post  son1dow Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 am

I've been trying out some TDM/CTF/2v2 lately and I decided that getting a clan would definitely not hurt, so here it goes:

Name: Lukas
Ingame Name: son1dow
Male/Female: Male
Country of Origin: Lithuania
Favorite Weapon: Rocket Launcher, probably
Favorite Gametype: Duel, but I'm willing to give TDM\CTF a shot, that's why I'm here
Tier and servers played in: Pub and some holysh1t private servers,
Average hours played per day: Depends, when active, I can play a lot.
What Games you have played: only Quake 3 and Quake Live in any competitive way
What Clans Have You Been In: none significant
Why do you want to join/ Your Introductory selling point: Well, I've been playing QL for a while and I have a few mates in this clan so I'd love joining, as far as selling point, you'll see how I play.

son1dow

[+]s : 0

Back to top Go down

Hi there, a new player here Empty Re: Hi there, a new player here

Post  ShadyAK Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi there.
We had a careful review of your candidature based on personality, contribution, opinions, our clan saturation and any potential contribution you could have made and i'm sorry but we can't offer you any postions at the current moment.

Don't take it personally since it is just a matter of circumstances. If contributing factors or time was earlier (when we had less candidates) were any different, things might have been different. We can however recommend you to 1-2 associate clans with a smaller playerbase so you can try your luck there if you wish.

Regards
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down