.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most wery browser

5 posters

Go down

Which browser do you use?

Most wery browser I_vote_lcap25%Most wery browser I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Most wery browser I_vote_lcap0%Most wery browser I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most wery browser I_vote_lcap13%Most wery browser I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Most wery browser I_vote_lcap62%Most wery browser I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Most wery browser Empty Most wery browser

Post  rtz Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 pm

I em want know your opinion on this relevant matter :@

Thing is that firefox started to suck donkey balls since version 3.5 or so.... some major bugs and slow as fuck loading of webpages.... I got used to this with time and didn't even notice it anymore.... till few days ago when i felt like i was on 128k again :@

After doing some research i saw other ppl started to hate firefox as well since version 3.5 .. they really fucked up with that one it seems, and 3.6 isn't any better. Actually as a bonus to upgrading to 3.6 I lost all my bookmarks...THANKS MOZZILA... anyway I switched to opera and im satisfied... browser is WERY... it's as fast as chrome for me but has much more options and you can tweak it much more... so far eis WERY. Firefox became count browser for jerks... I EM STAY AWAY FROM NOW ON :@

rtz

[+]s : 23

Back to top Go down

Most wery browser Empty Re: Most wery browser

Post  Trance Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:49 am

Firefox is still wery for me. + I love those personas. And also my computer specs might be another reason why I didnt notice any slowness :@
Trance
Trance

[+]s : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 am

Funny thing - Firefox began to actually be faster for me since 3.5. I was always annoyed about how resource heavy and slow this browser is, despite it's overall awesomeness. In fact, it's one of the few programs i've been using for years without considering a switch.

I can't honestly imagine me using a different one, at this point. It's just solid, easily customizable, armed to the teeth with functionality, even if clunky and slow at times.
madbringer
madbringer

[+]s : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Yas Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 am

firefox had memory leaks for me, so i dont use it. opera 10.50 has been released and they are saying it's the fastest OF ALL TIME. even tho there may be site displaying errors at times :@

i use ie8 cos i'm most comfortable with it, and every negetive thing people have with it, i have workarounds, apparently.

chrome is wery though.
Yas
Yas

[+]s : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  drill Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

voted for Firefox and i cant say any bad word for it. Next one prefered is chrome for me.
drill
drill

[+]s : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down