.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gather around folks, i've got a story to tell...

3 posters

Go down

gather around folks, i've got a story to tell... Empty gather around folks, i've got a story to tell...

Post  N3mirting4s Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:51 pm

oi there, lads. how ya doin'? i've been stalking this place for a while and thought i should join to show you how it's done. so, what do'ya think?

Name: Nemis
Ingame Name: Nemis
Male/Female: Male (ofcourse!)
Country of Origin: the one and only - Lithuania
Favorite Weapon: gauntlet
Favorite Gametype: duel
Tier and servers played in: behind you >:]
Average hours played per day: a couple, i suppose
What Games you have played: lots of them. always try to get competitive
What Clans Have You Been In: just some random clans of DOOM
Why do you want to join/ Your Introductory selling point: well, you see, i'm a kind-hearted person, so i thought i'd lift your level up by a bit Smile

YARR!

N3mirting4s

[+]s : 2

Back to top Go down

gather around folks, i've got a story to tell... Empty Re: gather around folks, i've got a story to tell...

Post  ShadyAK Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Happy new there and thanks for taking an interest in aNk.

At the moment we are moving to a new forum so things are somewhat unorganised, so sorry if it takes some time to reply.

Because of the mid-season holiday period and new forum, we are currently rearranging teams (and counting up the people who went inactive and such. And cos it's JUST past the new year so things are a bit hectic, so i can't give a straight answer at this very moment.

Come by our IRC channel (#ank`clan, i believe u've been there once or twice before) more often to catch some organised games and get to know the team if u can, and bear with us cos we would provide an answer in the near future (new website, limited free time and we don't even have training schedules atm all slowing us down atm) Very Happy
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

gather around folks, i've got a story to tell... Empty Re: gather around folks, i've got a story to tell...

Post  N3mirting4s Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:55 am

Will do. Thanks for the heads up!

N3mirting4s

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Wery candidate, me and the guys had a decision so would like to offer you a trial place in aNk, cos your lack of clan experience is overshadowed by your personality and potential.

GL and welcome Smile
After a period of time, we will review trial membership into a full one should both sides be satisfied
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  N3mirting4s Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm

almost as awesome as being a pirate now! bring them victims, i crave blood!

N3mirting4s

Back to top Go down

Post  kg Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am

BUT HE HAS ONLY 4 SKILL IN DUEL :@
kg
kg

Back to top Go down

Post  N3mirting4s Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am

i also spit and fart in public!

N3mirting4s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum