.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon CA Cup

4 posters

Go down

Avalon CA Cup Empty Avalon CA Cup

Post  Froggy Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 am

Also i got invitation for aNk here too

[20:02:26] [Froggy] hey
[20:03:08] [Froggy] you looked someones from ank?
[20:23:08] •›› Netsplit detected, [30] user(s) split!
[20:32:27] [arrgh] hey Smile yeh
[20:32:35] [arrgh] there is a new cup coming up
[20:32:35] [arrgh] http://avalon.web.my-ct.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=339
[20:32:45] [arrgh] and it would be great, if you would participate
[20:32:57] [arrgh] it´s a 4on4 CA cup, ran by clan AVA
[20:33:02] [arrgh] you can signup here:
[20:33:09] [arrgh] http://www.sordo.de/signin.htm
[20:33:34] [arrgh] the only thing is, that you have to set up an admin (for speccing other games and making screenshots)
[20:33:40] [arrgh] cause AVA can´t do it all alone
[20:33:49] [arrgh] would be great to see you in this cup Smile
[20:36:06] [Froggy] ok, thanks
[20:36:10] [Froggy] we will think about it :]

Froggy

[+]s : 5

Back to top Go down

Avalon CA Cup Empty Re: Avalon CA Cup

Post  ShadyAK Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm

im like f1, but who gonna play?

Do we have the energy for 3 clanbase ladders, 3 kuhliga ones, BiBs cup, ESL ladders all the while pewpewpewing through borderlands in groups of 4 and trying to expand into UrT? c:
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Lets start from wery begging. First lets decide that cups would be our priority next session.

I would say clanbase tdm, bibs and all CA cups. Would be around 1 game each day.

Froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trance Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Man you speak of so many cups and ligas and yet I have to see some games being played in these...

F1 from my side. We just gather whoever we find on irc 1h before matches and basta.
Trance
Trance

[+]s : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm f1 as long as we have some sort of preparation schedule. Guess someone with previous experience will have to write some TRACTATE OR STUFF.

Also desperately need to train up.

CA: round warm-up fast area movement to be in same place
CA: 5v5 Shaft battles
CA: Maniac Training (need priv server for that: 1 player runs around, 3-5 ppl slowly chase him and go somewhat easy on him)
TDM & CTF: picking up weapons
TDM & CTF: powerup control (getting there, and either protecting it or rushing other team away from it)
CTF: Positional (making sure our mid rapes mid, our def is efficient and that our attacker(s) can run fast and capture (flex already wery att)

^ and apart from those, there is also generic team 2v2s 4v4s and ca5v5s needed for training. just to see what's what and who's who.
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  drill Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 am

im ok with it
ShadyAK wrote:Also desperately need to train up.

CA: Maniac Training (need priv server for that: 1 player runs around, 3-5 ppl slowly chase him and go somewhat easy on him)
TDM & CTF: powerup control (getting there, and either protecting it or rushing other team away from it)
CTF: Positional (making sure our mid rapes mid, our def is efficient and that our attacker(s) can run fast and capture (flex already wery att)

^ and apart from those, there is also generic team 2v2s 4v4s and ca5v5s needed for training. just to see what's what and who's who.
f1
drill
drill

[+]s : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am

ShadyAK wrote:I'm f1 as long as we have some sort of preparation schedule. Guess someone with previous experience will have to write some TRACTATE OR STUFF.

Also desperately need to train up.

Agree. And about server, we could add on esl gather and ask for server, so i think it wouldnt be problem. We just need to decide about training time

Froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum