.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta

+2
drill
ShadyAK
6 posters

Go down

An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta Empty An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta

Post  ShadyAK Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 am

This shall be the workout thread. Programs, strutting with success and also dietary or nutritional advice. Phil rtz florin and tem are active negotiators, doctor ill is medical advisor. Let the games begin. ON SUNDAY
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta Empty Re: An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta

Post  drill Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 pm

drill
drill

[+]s : 9

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta Empty Re: An open letter to Sir Phillip of Atlanta

Post  ShadyAK Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 am

K anyway my program :

start off lightly with regular sit ups/press ups and push ups first thing in morning and before dinner. Cant be bothered with working out in gym cos litterbox is there instead of garden cos too cold so it smells like cat gowno c:

dietary wise, i am cutting my drinking in half and instead of fanta coca cola etc i drink carbonated mineral water. Still eat junk food though, but not all the time like cris :@ and choosing alternatives like soup instead of pizza or pasta instead of large doner kebab.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

p.s. Hilarity ensures as we start using shitty pep talk words.

MANERGY
BROTASTIC
SUCCESSERIFIC
ACHIEVMENTACULAR

(me high fives everyone on way out )
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

Back to top Go down

Post  rtz Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 am

Fuckn post which I wrote got lost... gg

My personal list of favorites:

1. Biking - most wery in my opinion, least boring especially if u'r outside and have nice routes like I do here with some countryside and goals like higher places with $$$ view. And if u have a good company and a good bike, then biking really has no competition... good for cardio, awesome for lower body and not so good for your back if u'r a biking junkie / few hours per day each day on a road bike. I still need a good bike...

2. Running - I'm not doing it anymore but i did for a while, best way to lose weight and strengthen lower body.
My problem with it is that I cba with it, I don't have company for it and it's boring to do alone... and the running routes which are wery are not so close to me... so fuck it, I'll take biking over running any day. Cuz not boring even when u'r alone.

3. Diet - most important and most problematic. Knowing what to eat, when to eat it and WHY is the key... I didn't get into it yet so I eat normally what i always eat (junk) but if i start working and making my own money i might dig deeper into it... cuz eating healthy - costs shitloads of money :@

4. Bar for chinups - to strengthen the upper body - arms and shoulders I think this bar is all u really need, at least that's what i would get... i cba with weights. Also a friend of mine recommended a "rowing machine", but fuck me if i have room to put that anywhere... it also prolly costs shitloads of money. And i don't intend to sign up to a gym.

Dr. rtz over and out c:

rtz

[+]s : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Yas Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 am

me

eating: cutting down on crisps cos they are the worst :@ but with everything it should be balanced... doesnt mean you need to cut out anything... just know your limit. i eat everything, fruit veg meat pasta juices chocolates etc and never hold back when we go out to eat.

i run once a week
football on friday evenings and sunday mornings
basketball once a month
goin to a club once in a while
cricket once a fortnight during summer

i really want to switch my running for cycling now that rtz has said it cos i get mega bored running and used to love cyclin, but after i've done the marathon ¬_¬
Yas
Yas

[+]s : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  kg Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

i mostly sit at home, eating gummy bears and drinking coffee

mmkay
kg
kg

[+]s : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  rtz Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 pm

kg wrote:i mostly sit at home, eating gummy bears and drinking coffee

¬_¬

rtz

[+]s : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  drill Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 pm

All these things are nice like you write, but the human body is set to a certain weight. Believe it or not. Anyway healthy eating is fine and in any case it costs a lot of money.
drill
drill

[+]s : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  kg Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 am

today i had gummy worms instead of gummy bears
kg
kg

[+]s : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 am

I had a massive mcdonald s meal cos was bosses turn to buy lunch Sad giant limited edition burger large fries and small burger :@ and beer in evening. But game is on sunday so just is warmup.

TOTALLY ACHIEVEMENTACULAR, BROSEPH!!!

MANERGY!! AAAAAARGH!!!! EXTREMERIFFIC
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

Back to top Go down

Post  Trance Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 pm

ShadyAK wrote:I had a massive mcdonald s meal cos was bosses turn to buy lunch Sad giant limited edition burger large fries and small burger :@ and beer in evening. But game is on sunday so just is warmup.

TOTALLY ACHIEVEMENTACULAR, BROSEPH!!!

MANERGY!! AAAAAARGH!!!! EXTREMERIFFIC

and in the same spirit tomorrow we're supposed to have Pizza Hut @ lunch Neutral
Trance
Trance

[+]s : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down