.aNk. Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

att mr florin: some dude from battlefield and our serwear

2 posters

Go down

att mr florin: some dude from battlefield and our serwear Empty att mr florin: some dude from battlefield and our serwear

Post  ShadyAK Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Good Morning,

I had sent a PM to the admin user on this page, and have not heard anything back. My message to that account was about a problem I am having with a =ANK= server on Battlefield 2. I play the knife, pistol, & shock server on BF2 alot, until recently where it says I was banned by a server admin. I don't have much of a clue as to why i was banned, but I was hoping i might get some sort of reason, or even better if I could be allowed back to the server since its prob on of my favorite servers in the game. Any questions please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at marine22133@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Respectfully Sent,
Sgt. J. Brown, USMC (Active Duty)
ShadyAK
ShadyAK

[+]s : 20

Back to top Go down

att mr florin: some dude from battlefield and our serwear Empty Re: att mr florin: some dude from battlefield and our serwear

Post  Trance Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 am

This is about Battlefield 2, not BFBC2.
This is not my server.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Respectfully Sent,
Sgt. J. Brown, USMC (Active Duty)

Is this guy in the army for real? Ahahahahah Doesnt he get enough killing IRL that he has to do some moar in vidyagames? Jesus these americunts...
Trance
Trance

[+]s : 6

Back to top Go down